Pledge Manager - Instructions
Creating an account on the pledge manager/shop platform
Once the pledge manager is open, all backers will receive an email message inviting them to join the platform. When creating your pledge manager account, please make sure to use the exact same email address as the one you have used to support the project on Kickstarter.
The procedure behind signing up is easy:
- Click the ‘Sign up’ button in the upper right corner of the page.
- Fill in the required information and click the ‘Register’ button. A confirmation email will be sent to you to the email address used to register your account.
- Once you receive your confirmation email, click the link provided to confirm your account registration. Now you can login to the platform by clicking the ‘Sign in’ button.
The amount of funds you used to back your pledge will be transferred onto your account in the form of credits once you confirm your email address using the confirmation message sent to you when registering your account. All the products being part of your pledge will automatically be added to your cart.
Ordering items from the pledge manager
- Click on the ‘Pledge Manager’ button at the top of the page.
- Choose your pledge and click the ‘Add to cart’ button.
- A side panel for your cart will open on the right side of the screen. If you wish to continue shopping, feel free to close it. You can later bring it back by clicking the cart icon in the upper right corner of the page. Please note that a separate cart is used for each crowdfunding project.
- You may now add an add-on to your pledge. Go to the pledge manager and choose the desired product. Click the ‘Add to cart’ button.
- The cart panel will open once again. Modify your order if needed, review it, and click the ‘Checkout’ button.
- Fill in the required shipping information and card data and click the ‘Place Order’ button. Please note that orders made in the pledge manager will be charged (including shipping costs) and processed at a later time, indicated by the line highlighted in red. Until that time you may freely edit your order (see: Modifying your pledge manager orders section of this document).
Purchasing items in the shop
- Click on the ‘Shop’ button at the top of the page.
- Select your item (double check the language version displayed in the brackets) and click the ‘Add to cart’ button.
- A side panel for your cart will open on the right side of the screen. Alternatively, click the cart icon in the upper right corner of the page.
- Modify your order if needed, review it, and click the ‘Checkout’ button.
- Fill in the required shipping information and card data and click the ‘Place Order’ button. Unlike in the case of the pledge manager, orders made in the shop will be charged along with shipping, and processed instantly.
Combining pledge manager and shop orders
When checking out after having added both pledge manager and shop items to your cart, the platform will handle both orders separately.
Once you fill in the required shipping information and card data and click the ‘Place Order’ button, your shop order will be charged and processed instantly, while your pledge manager order will be registered and fulfilled at the time specified in the order summary, highlighted in red.
Modifying your pledge manager orders
- Hover your mouse pointer over your username (displayed in the upper right corner of the page) and choose ‘Orders’ from the dropdown menu. You will be taken to the Orders section, displaying all your orders made on the platform.
- Click on the three dots next to your order to open a dropdown menu, and choose ‘Edit pledge & shipping’.
- Provided that the pledge manager is open, you may now edit your order by increasing the quantity of items already ordered or removing them. Once you are finished making changes, click the ‘Update’ button.
In order to add a different item from the same project to your order, simply open the pledge manager, add the item to your card, check out, and place an order for it—it will be added to your existing order for the project. The shipping cost for the entirety of your pledge will be automatically calculated based on all the items being part of your order.
Please note that all backers will be informed when the pledge manager for the project they chose to support is about to be closed via email one week before it happens (please make sure to regularly check the Inbox and Spam folders for your email account).